Peer-reviewed by 3 reviewers with median rating of 12/20. Review process was triple-blinded.
Round 1 (13/20)
Round 2 (12/20)
Conceptual advance and Impact9
Results section needs some formatting. Overall it is a good investigation with the potential for impact on the field.
Conceptual advance and Impact4
While of potential importance, this work identifies several potential partners of Exo-1 but does not uncover new exciting for them. In this sense it is "just" another proteomic study with some validation.
" (...) validation of the direct interaction (...)" instead of " (...) validating the direct interaction (...)".
- (...) thousands OF lesions (...)
- (...) DNA damage ariseS either as A byproduct (...) or IS induced (...)
- define ATR, define ATM
Results & Discussion
- (...) interacting proteins. Exponentially growing (...)
- (...) interaction. To validate (...)
- All data should be shown.
The authors should honestly point out the limitations of their study.