Peer-reviewed by 3 reviewers with median rating of 12/20. Review process was triple-blinded.
Round 1 (13/20)
Round 2 (12/20)
Conceptual advance and Impact9
Results section needs some formatting. Overall it is a good investigation with the potential for impact on the field.
Conceptual advance and Impact4
While of potential importance, this work identifies several potential partners of Exo-1 but does not uncover new exciting for them. In this sense it is "just" another proteomic study with some validation.
The authors should honestly point out the limitations of their study.
" (...) validation of the direct interaction (...)" instead of " (...) validating the direct interaction (...)".
- (...) thousands OF lesions (...)
- (...) DNA damage ariseS either as A byproduct (...) or IS induced (...)
- define ATR, define ATM
Results & Discussion
- (...) interacting proteins. Exponentially growing (...)
- (...) interaction. To validate (...)
- All data should be shown.