1. The figure legend is too general - the experiments performed in each panel should be described in more detail. For instance, what are the lanes in panel B? Were the mice on low- or high-fat diet? How was elution performed - FLAG peptide or SDS? Is there a difference between the two lanes from each group? What are the "beads" in panel A.?
2. The western blot images are overexposed - lower contrast should be applied to allow the reader to judge semi-quantitatively band intensities. That is especially important for panel C, which is used as evidence that expression levels do not change.
3. Blots should be more clearly labeled - it is not clear what is meant by Tg and WT. The text mentions Cpt1Tg and Cpt1Tg/Nestin-Cre strains - the same nomenclature should be used for the figure. From my understainding, WT mice were not used at all in the study.
4. What are the KO/Tg/WT mice used in panel C? The genotypes must be clearly described.
5. For panel D., you should show anti-FLAG WB as control (similar to A.)